Superintendent - Commercial or Precast
Flexible work/life balance, ground up construction for top quality GC in Madison
Recession proof work, quick path to a Sr Superintendent
About Our Client
- Precast Building, Commercial Construction, Metal Buildings as well as Restaurant and Commercial Build Outs.
- Main client is completely recession proof and the pipeline for this client is very healthy right now, might even be looking to add 2 Superintendents.
- Well Established Firm with offices in downtown Madison & surrounding suburbs.
- Has a great history in and around the Madison area.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage day-to-day field activities to ensure that project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met
- Lead team with construction project planning and developing site logistics
- Ensure a clear understanding of all aspects of assigned projects and communicates effectively to project team regarding: drawings, specifications, schedules, material and supply budgets, subcontractor coordination, and client-driven rules and regulations
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities
- Ensure proper signage is posted on the construction job site, and safety requirements are met
The Successful Applicant
- Proven ability to deliver construction projects on time and on budget
- Must be able to work in a multiple-project environment
- Ability to read and understand plans
- Technical understanding of residential construction including building codes, trade sequencing, and best building practices
- Capable of problem solving and experience with complex detailed projects
- Work with subcontractors, suppliers, utilities, city inspectors, organize and direct activities concerned with their construction projects
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, performance, and quality standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications
- Monitor and control project through managing the construction schedule and directing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget
- Investigate potentially serious situations, anticipate project delays, monitor job site safety, and implement corrective measures
What's on Offer
- Compensation is based on relevant work experience.
- Benefits are some of the best in the business and bonuses up to $20k.
- Black and white career development, totally flexible hours and a close mentoring program has created a pleasant, professional, entrepreneurial working environment.
- Large firm with a family feel.
- Flexible working hours and a close mentoring program.