- Reputable Property Restoration/Renovation company
- Opportunity to be a leader in the Preconstruction team for a Reputable company
About Our Client
Our client is a full service general contractor specializing in commercial and multifamily restoration work. Award winning, ground hitting Top Company that focuses on its repeat business and consistently winning new projects. They are currently seeking a motivated Superintendent to join their growing team.
If you are looking for a terrific company that is still growing, with amazing culture and an excellent work life balance, this Superintendent - Commercial & Restoration GC - Charleston opportunity could be for you. Please apply for immediate consideration or call Arkadiy Kuvaev on 617-824-2651.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Superintendent - Commercial & Restoration GC - Charleston will:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The Superintendent - Commercial & Restoration GC - Charleston should have:
- 3+ years experience in construction field (restoration and/or renovation work highly preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Local to Charleston preferred, although relocation assistance would be provided
What's on Offer
The Superintendent - Commercial & Restoration GC - Charleston will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Potential for company bonuses
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Opportunity to be a leader in the office
Please apply for immediate consideration or call Arkadiy Kuvaev on 617-824-2651.