- Stable project pipeline and growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
Client is a strong commercial construction general contractor that specializes in retail construction working on projects across the nation
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
· Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
· Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
· Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
· Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
· Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
· Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
· Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
· Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
· Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
· Resolve day to day field issues.
· Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
The Successful Applicant
· Construction experience in retail or mixed commercial or car rental facilities is preferred.
· 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
· Projects in and around ATL, but willing to travel nationally
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience.