- Stable pipeline of projects
- Multiple openings
About Our Client
A highly reputable general contractor that focuses on the development of its employees, career growth, leadership opportunities. This general contractor has a growing portfolio and is excited to bring on a few additional people to the team including a Superintendent with at least 2-4 years of experience in ground up commercial construction.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Run/manage project from start to finish
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional on-site working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforce a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
The Successful Applicant
- GROUND UP CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3+ years of experience in the construction industry as a Commercial construction superintendent
- Strong mathematical and computer aptitude is also necessary
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- bonus based on projects
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Vehicle allowances or Company Vehicle
- PTO/Vacation Time