Superintendent - Commercial/Multifamily Construction
Top GC in the Greenville area with an excellent reputation.
Great company culture and promotional growth.
About Our Client
My client is GC in the Greenville area climbing the ladders towards the Top ENR firm list. They are already one of the Top GCs with one of the best reputations in the area. They have started building out their teams with the most qualified and dignified people which results in the average tenure for their employees being long term as well.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project on-site. Select responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships with clients, internal team, subcontractors and inspectors
- Managing a team of superintendents and assistant superintendents
- Maintain project documentation to include daily reports and job site progress photos
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with plans, specifications and local building codes and have understanding of Quality Control
- Resolve any problems that develop on-sight
- Enforcing site policies and set site schedule
- Ensuring sites are prepared for inspections and arranging site inspections
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor
- Project list must include a variety of commercial projects: healthcare, religious, multifamily, high end renovations, education etc.
- Proficiency in Prolog Manager is a plus
- Comfortable leading large projects and managing a large team
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certified is a plus
Sound like your background? Apply to the associated link for immediate consideration.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Long term growth - ability to progress through the company
- Single and family insurance coverage
- Company truck and fuel card
- All projects other projects are within a 50 mile radius of Greenville, SC