- My client is a well established General Contractor in the Chicagoland area
- My client offers a great work/life balance
About Our Client
My client is a Chicago based company that works in both the development and construction of major commercial projects. Founded in 1993, my client offers employees a flexible schedule. They are continuing to grow, but they have maintained the small company feeling. The collaborative work environment gives employee opportunities to share ideas and grow within the company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing milestones, inspections
- Work in partnership with PM to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project status and that meets the cost and time requirements of the project
- Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project
- Always promotes positive relationships by dealing expertly and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors while instilling this philosophy in the project team
The Successful Applicant
- Work directly with the project managers to prepare schedules, organize the structure, select staff, and handle the construction equipment.
- Direct and control the project to ensure specifications and guidelines are met.
- Contact, schedule and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers, and utilities.
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer.
- Maintain a safe job site
- Hold job site meetings with project managers and the regional manager.
What's on Offer
- Salary Range: $85K - $125K (based heavily on experience)
- Competitive Benefits package including Health, Dental, and Vision
- 3 weeks PTO plus holidays
- Flexible work hours with half days on Fridays
- Car Allowance
- 401(k) with 5% company match