- Fast Track into a Superintendent and General Superintendent role
- Supervise a variety of complex projects in the Cincinnati area
About Our Client
This Cincinnati based developer has not only maintained, but grown a very strong reputation in the area. They specialize in the multifamily, mixed-use, and residential sectors and are known for their employee satisfaction and fantastic company culture. If you are looking for a terrific developer that is still growing, with amazing culture and an excellent work life balance, this Construction Assistant Superintendent opportunity could be for you.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Help lead site team from construction start through project closing
- Ensure contract scope is understood by the entire site management team
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work.
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor.
- Help administer a Quality Control Plan.
- Ensure the work environment is safe.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned personnel and maintain a positive working environment for the entire site team.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years as an assistant superintendent on Commercial or multifamily projects preferred
- Comfortable leading projects and managing teams
- Experience running projects from start to finish
- Proficient with construction software
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certification preferred
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary between $70,000-$80,000 (based on Experience)
- Company vehicle or allowance
- High bonus earning potential
- Full benefits package complete with Health, Vision, Dental insurance, 401k match
- Company profit sharing
- 19+ days PTO
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Company vehicle or car allowance