Immediate Hire with a strong pipeline
Company has been around for decades
About Our Client
This construction company, based in the Panama City area and, has a track record for excellence. With a wide-range of experience, exceptional teamwork, and phenomenal growth, they are wanting more. Additionally, our client places a strong emphasis on positive company culture and they want to grow their team with savvy construction professionals.
- Manage day-to-day field activities to ensure that project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met
- Ensure a clear understanding of all aspects of assigned projects and communicates effectively to project team regarding: drawings, specifications, schedules, material and supply budgets, subcontractor coordination, and client-driven rules and regulations
- Reporting directly to the General Superintendent of the firm
- Monitor costs including labor expenses, materials, logistics, etc.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure that job site consistently meets OSHA safety standards
- Other duties as assigned
Page Group USA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years experience in Commercial Construction
- Must have wood frame experience
- Be proficient in reading and understanding plans, specs and project schedules
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, decision making and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base compensation
- Strong bonus potential
- Health & Dental
- Truck allowance