Great reputation in the Construction Industry
Competitive base salary and benefits package
About Our Client
My client is a South Florida General Contractor looking for a Superintendent. As the leader on-site, this construction superintendent role will supervise all technical aspects of the construction site. The company is located in the West Palm Beach area and does commercial projects ranging from Reno's and tenant fit-outs all the way to ground up multi-family/ mixed use buildings. With a strong book of business the company is growing and is looking to hire top tier talent.
- Manage day-to-day field activities to ensure that project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met
- Assist team with project planning and developing site logistics
- Actively manage and maintain safety on-site, such as toolbox talks, safety checklists, and continuous observation for safe work practices in compliance with all OSHA regulations and corporate Safety Manual
- Knowledge of job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Carry-out quality inspections
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working as a Superintendent for minimum of 5 years
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to read and understand plans
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients
What's on Offer
Offer includes a highly competitive base salary + medical/dental/vision benefits, 401K and project bonuses.