- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Base Salary
About Our Client
This full-service, Philadelphia-based Construction Company is a Top ENR General Contractor specializing in multifamily projects. They have extensive experience building projects ranging from small projects to large, from apartments to hotels to college dorms to senior living. As they expand their project pipeline, they are seeking an experienced Multifamily Superintendent to join the team.
The Multifamily Construction Superintendent will:
- Manage the job site from inception through completion.
- Communicate and meet regularly with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes, and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project-specific issues.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate effectively with owners, construction managers, other superintendents, and project managers to ensure appropriate progress
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Multifamily Construction Superintendent should have:
- 5+ years of construction superintendent experience
- Experience building ground up multifamily projects of at least $10M
- OSHA certification preferred
- Demonstrated success leading projects and managing a large team
What's on Offer
The Multifamily Construction Superintendent will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus structure
- Truck allowance
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available