- Mid-sized GC with a fantastic culture and excellent pipeline of projects
- Fantastic opportunity to grow & progress within the company
About Our Client
General Contractor in OKC area seeking commercial construction Superintendent for ground up commercial projects $5M and up.
Construction Superintendent will be responsible for the following:
- Run/manage project from start to finish
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional onsite working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforce a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- GROUND UP CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience on healthcare, education, and other large commercial projects preferred ($5M+)
- 3+ years' experience leading as a Superintendent in the construction industry
- Strong mathematical and computer aptitude is also necessary
What's on Offer
Package includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive base salary (depending on years of experience)
- Bonus program (yearly)
- Company vehicle OR vehicle allowance, at your preference
- Gas card
- Cell phone allowance OR company-provided cell phone, at your preference
- Full insurance (100% coverage for employee - health, dental, and vision)
- Paid Time Off (2 weeks, negotiable)
- 401k with company match (can be up to 8%)