- Upward mobility and industry leading benefits/compensation (ESOP)
- $12B pipeline of future projects and always bidding on new work
About Our Client
Well known and respected general contractor within the DFW metroplex that is currently a top 10 ENR company. My client focuses heavily on ground up healthcare project across the country and has $12 billion in backlog of projects starting in the next 2 years.
- Ground-Up healthcare
- Uphold our values and promote a safe construction site.
- Management and coordination of day-to-day construction field operations.
- Ensure project conformance with all safety standards, building codes, plans, specifications and best construction practices.
- Direct, schedule and coordinate subcontractor work.
- Read all types of plans: architectural, structural, MPE, civil, etc.
- Work successfully with Owners, consultants and governing agency representatives.
- Lead weekly subcontractor coordination and safety meetings.
- Review and coordinate submittals and shop drawings.
- Resolve field issues through the RFI process.
- Maintain the highest level of Quality Assurance.
- Ensure adherence by all site personnel to OSHA, State and Federal, requirements.
- Documentation of daily job site activities and conditions.
- Manage and coordinate project inspections, permits and sign-offs.
- Manage the billing process with the Project Manager including subcontractor bills, material supplier bills and Owner billings.
- Other necessary functions as required for a safe, well-built project.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years experience as Superintendent on ground up healthcare projects
- Be committed to safety and quality matters.
- Be detail oriented.
- Have strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Manage time effectively.
- Be proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, Project, Procore and Bluebeam.
- Manage workload efficiently
- Be a team player.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary of $125,000-$140,000
- Comprehensive benefits package to include: 401(k), Dental insurance, Employee assistance program, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Parental leave, Vision insurance
- Bonus (based on individual and region performance)
- ESOP program (20%)
- Truck allowance/company truck
- Gas card