Superintendent- Drywall/Metal Stud Framing
Long term opportunity -Hiring Immediately
Continuously growing portfolio/pipeline
About Our Client
Drywall/Metal Stud Framing Contractor based in the greater OKC area- Great reputation in the market with a strong pipeline of projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
General Superintendent is responsible for:
- Manage all road construction projects and contracts
- Work closely with the team to ensure the project is tracking correctly- On time and on budget
- Develop work schedules and assignments for all department employees.
- Monitor and track records, documents, and equipment.
- Monitors compliance with federal, state, and town bylaws, regulations, codes, and policies.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of experience as a Superintendent overseeing Drywall/Metal Stud Framing project
- Ability to be hands-on in the field when needed
- Knowledge of all equipment on site
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate complex and diverse phases of public works projects and programs.
- Ability to compose correspondence, reports, and maintain records.
- Working knowledge of budgetary procedures.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and town bylaws.
- Ability to supervise and direct the work of others.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other public officials, contractors, engineers, and the general public.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- health benefits
- Company Vehicle
- Per Diem when traveling (Travel throughout Oklahoma only)