- Are you looking to join a company with a top of the line Culture?
- How about joining an amazing Field Operations Team?
About Our Client
My client, an established, growing General Contractor in the Charlotte region, is looking to add a talented Superintendent to oversee their upcoming pipeline of work. Established 20 years ago, they have been family run since first starting up. They offer an opportunity for long term growth, as well as a competitive base salary. The key to their success has been a focus on the work life balance of their employees, investing in them outside of work. They focus mainly on a variety of commercial projects, with an extremely strong forecast of business in North Carolina. They are actively looking for a Superintendent to bring onto their team to oversee the field operations. Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Davis Fallon directly at 617-824-2689!
Construction Superintendent - Family Owned GC - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Construction Superintendent - Family Owned GC - Charlotte should have:
- 3+ Years as a Superintendent with a General Contractor
- Experience managing commercial projects - $1M - $10M+ ideally
- Applicable construction software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
Construction Superintendent - Family Owned GC - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary - $75,000 - $105,000 base
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Ability to be a Leader in the organization