Subsidiary of an ENR Top General Contractor
Broad range of high-value commercial projects
About Our Client
Commercial general contractor based in NYC specializing in the public sector.
- Build and execute multi-million dollar commercial projects across the tri-state, including office towers, schools, hospitals, infrastructure and more.
- Work closely with all parties on site to ensure results are delivered efficiently, cost-effectively and in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates for should have a proven track record of delivering commercial construction opr public works projects in New York and/or the surrounding areas. A project list showing successfully completed projects and references from within the industry are required.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, HVAC technologies or construction management -- or equivalent professional experience -- is a plus but not required.
- Prior GC experience is required.
- Experience completing work for NY city & state agencies is required -- SCA, NYCHA, GSA and/or DASNY are a plus.
- Ability to effectively elevate site issues to senior management in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across groups and with subcontractors.
- Understanding of typical building systems, MEP infrastructure and Fire Life Safety Systems, is essential.
- Strong communications skills.
- Capable of working independently or as a member of a team.
What's on Offer
Offer includes a highly competitive base salary + medical/dental/vision benefits, 401K, generous travel stipend and project bonuses.