Superintendent - General Commercial - Greenville, SC
GC based in Greenville building 90%+ negotiated work across two offices
Excellent retention rate and large space for promotion.
About Our Client
My client is a top regional general contractor that specializes in commercial and civil construction valued upwards of $15 million. In the past 3 years, the company has seen exponential growth in revenue and has built a project base through 2019. This company is located in Greenville, SC but services the Carolinas, Georgia, Tennessee, and Virginia.
The Traveling Superintendent - Commercial Construction - Greenville, SC will:
- Manages sub-contractors by monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Maintain a safe work environment and enforce all corporate, local, and jurisdictional safety procedures.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Produce and maintain detailed daily logs of construction activities, safety inspections, trades and subcontractor personnel on site.
The Successful Applicant
The Traveling Superintendent - Commercial Construction - Greenville, SC will have:
- A high school diploma or at least 5+ construction experience
- Familiarity with construction means and methods
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Responds well to time constraints and generally works at a brisk pace.
- Willingness to travel up to 250 miles
- Pass drug/chemical screening
If this role is something you are interested in, please submit your resume to the associated link or reach out to Bryan at 617-824-2647
What's on Offer
The Traveling Superintendent - Commercial Construction - Greenville, SC will receive:
- Competitive base salary depending on project experience and skills.
- Insurance benefits - health, vision, dental, 401k
- Paid vacation - 2 weeks
Send your resume or call Bryan at 617-824-2647 within the next 24 hours for immediate consideration.