Superintendent - General Contractor - Warrenton, VA
Join one of Virginia's leading general contractors!
Excellent career stability and opportunity for advancement.
About Our Client
This mid sized general contractor has been in business since the 1960s. They consistently win bids on Virginia's top projects within the institutional sector. Their project portfolio covers education, healthcare, science & tech, hotels, churches and more.
- Supervise all daily functions of the construction project site
- Manage subcontractors
- Develop and maintain schedules
- Consistently stay within budget parameters
- Maintain high safety standards specific to the company
- Fulfill submittals, RFIs, and change orders as needed
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience is a supervisory role in the construction industry
- Project experience consisting of ground up and renovations between $10M and $70M each
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong technical/software skills
- Willingness to learn and work collaboratively
- Desire to join a high performing professional team with a high standard of integrity
What's on Offer
- Competitve base salary
- Company truck + gas card
- Strong benefits package including 401K
Interested? Submit your resume for review within 48 hours!