- Mid sized, local General Contractor with an employee focused culture
- Strong backlog of exciting projects, full benefits, bonus potential, 401k match
About Our Client
Our client is a locally owned and operated, self perform General Contractor with a strong backlog of Indianapolis area projects. The company has a 60 year history of delivering quality Educational, Commercial, and Healthcare projects with a number of repeat clients.
In addition to stability, the company offers an employee focused and collaborative culture that leads to excellent employee retention. Their employees enjoy yearly performance bonuses, employer paid healthcare, and a 401k with company match.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, inspections
- Work in partnership with PM to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project status and that meets the cost and time requirements of the project
- Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project
- Always promotes positive relationships by dealing expertly and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors while instilling this philosophy in the project team
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years' experience as a Project Superintendent
- Proficiency with concrete aspects of the project including slabs
- Experience in managing, training and developing people
- Project experience should include out of the ground, renovation work in occupied and unoccupied environments, urban and suburban work locations, and a complete understanding of high-level finishes
- You will have experience with complex, fast paced, and high visibility projects
- Experience in Ground up construction builds is required
What's on Offer
The successful Superintendent candidate will receive:
- Competitive base salary up to $100,000
- Vehicle allowance
- 401k with 3% company match
- 2 weeks PTO
- Cell phone allowance
- Performance bonus
Apply now for immediate consideration!