- My client is a premiere GC is in the Indianapolis area.
- My client offers a very competitive base salary + benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a Top Ranked General Contractor with a long standing history in Indy delivering quality projects in the Healthcare and Private medical space to a number of repeat clients. They offer a collaborative workforce, excellent benefits, and a strong backlog of projects to keep their people busy.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10+ years experience as an Construction Superintendent or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
What's on Offer
The Construction Superintendent will be offered:
- Competitive base salary up to $110,000 (depending on experience)
- Company paid vehicle
- Industry leading benefits
- 401k match