Superintendent- Healthcare Interiors- Bethesda, MD
$70M design/build general contractor
Company has a great reputation and track record in the healthcare space in DC!
About Our Client
This full-service general contractor specializes in both renovation and new construction of federal projects throughout the DMV, with a heavy focus on hospital and medical work. While simultaneously providing top quality work for its clients, the company offers flexibility and work-life balance that is hard to find at other general contractors. Projects are mostly in the Bethesda, MD area.
- Manage relationships with clients, internal team, subcontractors and inspectors
- Develop detailed project logistics plan
- Direct responsibility for developing and managing project specific safety plan
- Develop and maintain project master schedules and three week forecasts
- Conduct subcontract meetings to discuss job progress and safety
- Insure work is performed in accordance with plans, specifications and local building codes and have understanding of Quality Control
- Maintain project documentation to include daily reports and jobsite progress photos
- Lead and mentor other employees
- Have foresight to predict problems before they develop
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience with a General Contractor
- Medical construction (hospitals, labs, etc.) or government experience preferred
- Self-starter, can-do attitude
What's on Offer
Company offers highly competitive salary/benefits/bonus program. Interested in hearing more? Submit your resume now.