- Great Culture and Compensation
- Company Brand
About Our Client
The client is a general contractor with a strong presence in Southern California. They are looking for an expert in Multi-Family housing.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Confers with and directs supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
* Obtains and monitors all permits, building certificates and City inspections. Must become familiar with all local building enforcement procedures, in accordance with SOP.
* Enforces the organizations Safety policies in accordance the SOP and also by establishing a climate that emphasizes safety on the job.
The Successful Applicant
* Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative.
* Professional with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
* Past Experience with building multi-family housing.
What's on Offer
Strong competitive salary, great benefits package and terrific company culture!