- Strong project pipeline with growth opportunities
- Top ENR Firm
About Our Client
Our client offers a complete range of construction services for large scale multi-family and commercial projects. They have a proven track record in the construction industry and have become one of the top integrated developers/general contractors in Atlanta.
- Culture: collaborative work team and environment with strong mentor-ship
- Project Portfolio: large scale multi-family, commercial, mixed-use, assisted living
- Annual Revenue: $200M+
- Great work/life balance - company outings and events
- Strong compensation package with full benefits & PTO
- Bonus potential (based on performance)
- Strong backlog of projects and future pipeline in 2023
- Assist in the development of the Master Project Schedule.
- Schedule all trade & manpower activities for efficient work flow.
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-throughs, as required.
- Attend trade contractor scope reviews prior to trade award.
- Track long lead items & material procurement.
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Prepare & distribute focus schedules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Identify schedule slippage & provide a recovery plan.
- Prepare & distribute detailed Daily Construction Reports (DCRs).
- Host weekly subcontractor coordination meetings & provide detailed meeting minutes.
- Hold start-up meetings with subcontractors to review scope of work, schedule & safety requirements.
- Support logistics planning.
- Manage QA / QC program, including inspecting & approving the work product.
- Assist in the preparation of RFIs, providing recommended solutions for consideration.
- Seek opportunities to enhance project efficiency.
- Manage efficient & timely project close-out including punch list completion, as-built review, attic stock demobilization, etc.
- Maintain current OSHA required certifications (30-hour, CPR, scaffold, etc.)
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field preferred
- TI and ground-up experience with large concrete projects
- 7-20 years experience preferably in ground up multi-family, commercial, luxury residential, or mixed-use projects
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
- TI and ground-up experience (Preferably with diverse project experience)
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- Experience maintaining and creating a schedule
- Proficient in Procore or Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary
- Competitive bonus structure, project/profit based
- Medical insurance including dental and vision
- Generous 401K structure
- Gas card
- Company profit sharing
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Strong training programs
- Company phone and laptop provided