- Join a National Builder Developer on projects up to $200M!
- Pay up to $160K + bonus, 401k+match, 2+ weeks PTO & more!
About Our Client
Our client is a nationally established General Contractor and Construction Management firm based just 20 miles West of Boston. They specialize in industrial market which expands across warehousing, distribution, fulfillment centers, cold storage, food processing, and manufacturing throughout the Greater Boston Area. These projects typically range from $40M to over $200M. Over their 25+ years in business, our client has established themselves as a top 40 ENR construction firm and leader in quality and professionalism, resulting in a 97% client retention rate and a majority of their work coming from repeat clients. With a solid pipeline of work ahead, they are ready to grow their team and presence in the Boston area by bringing on an experienced Superintendent to manage projects from concept through to completion.
The Superintendent - Industrial Projects will be responsible for:
- overseeing an Assistant Superintendent
- reporting directly to the Director of Construction
- working closely with the Project Management team
- ensuring that the project is being completed according to budget and schedule
- coordinating and overseeing subcontractors and tradesmen
- ensuring quality standards are met
- acting as the main point of contact for the client/owner
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Superintendent - Industrial Projects will have:
- 5+ years experience as a Construction Superintendent
- experience overseeing large-scale Multifamily projects from start to finish
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- good knowledge of construction software such as Procore and BlueBeam
What's on Offer
The Superintendent - Industrial Projects will receive:
- a base salary up to $160,000+ depending on experience
- travel/phone allowance
- health & dental insurance
- retirement plan
- plenty of room for upward mobility and growth
- 2+ weeks PTO & Sick time