- Significant base salary and strong benefits
- Clear promotion options
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned business that has been established for 45 years. Their company is a total of 35 people but they are growing exponentially. Last year they brought in $40M worth of revenue and they are expected to do much more in 2021. Located in Mokena, IL, they do work all over the country. Our client has a strong pipeline of projects and great benefits package APPLY TODAY TO BE CONSIDERED WITHIN 24 HOURS.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Negotiate all trade and vendor pricing per project to reach profitable agreements.
- Determine needed site resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to the project budget.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule all work on-site to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Assist in ordering materials and supplies.
- Schedule deliveries on-site.
- Provide a daily client update including project progress report and photographs; keep a daily log of what took place on-site for each project.
- Communicate with the client daily about the project and be prepared to answer their questions.
- Award all trade contracts and allocate their responsibilities.
- Communicate quality and performance standards to all trade contractors and vendors.
- Strive for no-defect, no schedule delay construction.
- Supervise the work of each project on-site and provide guidance as needed.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards on the job site.
- Create the Project Close Out binder.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience of running projects on site
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Experience in managing, training and developing people
- Proven ability to deliver construction projects on time and on budget
- Must be able to work in a multiple-project environment
- Ability to read and understand plans
- Technical understanding of residential construction including building codes, trade sequencing, and best building practices
- Capable of problem solving and experience with complex detailed projects
- Work with subcontractors, suppliers, utilities, city inspectors, organize and direct activities concerned with their construction projects
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, performance, and quality standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications
- Monitor and control project through managing the construction schedule and directing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budge
- Investigate potentially serious situations, anticipate project delays, monitor job site safety, and implement corrective measures
What's on Offer
- Salaries up to $115K, dependent on experience
- Bonus and commission opportunity
- Competitive health care package
- Gas card
- Everything involved with travel fully covered
- Company credit card
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- 401K match (has been a 5% Safe Harbor historically)
- Ongoing training and continuing education
- 11 paid holidays
- Standard PTO
- Growth potential
- Company events (post COVID)