Superintendent- Interior Fit Outs-DC Metro
50% Monthly Growth
Award Winning Mid-Atlantic General Contractor
About Our Client
My client is an award winning Mid-Atlantic General Contractor who specializes in fast paced interior fit outs for a variety of types of commercial clients. My client currently produces over 100M in annual revenue and as a very well known reputation in the market. My client is currently going through a massive growth as they usually bid 60 projects per month and in August they had a record breaking 90 projects bid! My client is a Full Service LEED Green Builder
- Take ownership of the project by being accountable for the quality of product produced, delivering the project on time and meeting the client's expectations.
- Manage all field activity
- Create, Push, and Maintain the field schedule
- Coordinate the trades and subcontractors
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Ensure construction is done with superior quality.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of experience as a Superintendent in commercial construction.
- Knowledge of all aspects of construction industry standards, building codes, equipment and methods.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Valid driver's license and personal mode of transportation.
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Chance to work for an award winning Mid-Atlantic Contractor going through massive growth!
- Competitive Salary
- Lucrative Bonus Structure
- 2 week training course
- 401K Match
- Full Health Benefits
- Superintendent Fishing Trip
- #GiveBack- Food Drives, Volunteering at NIH Children's Hospital, and more