Superintendent - Kirkland, WA
Huge backlog through 2022
Large, high-profile projects - over $50 million in value!
About Our Client
Our client is one of Seattle' largest and well-established GC's in the Pacific Northwest. They specialize in commerical construction, oversees ground up and tenant improvement projects with a pipeline of $200M.
Responsibilities Will Include But Not Be Limited To:
- Safety - Establish and maintain a safe and orderly work site with employees and subcontractors.
- Scheduling - Develop, communicate and manage the schedule for a project or assigned portion of a project.
- Subcontractor Coordination - Lead all aspects of subcontractor coordination to ensure progress on deliverable.
- Site Staging - Develop and maintain a complete site layout plan, coordinating with both internal and external parties.
- Quality Control - Partner with internal teams to develop and maintain a project-specific quality control program to ensure high-quality standards are being met in a timely manner.
- Job Equipment - Identify needs, manage and maintain equipment with internal team(s) and suppliers.
- Leadership - Lead and develop a team to continuously grow and execute their best work.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience in construction or engineering
- Experience in commerical construction
- Excellent communication, leadership, and time management qualities
- Strong decision making/problem solving skills
- Solid computer skills, with a working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Project, Excel, and Word.
- OSHA-30 certification.
- A valid driver's license.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- Car Allowance