Superintendent - Life Sciences - Allston, MA
Looking for internal growth opportunities and career progression?
Work on complex healthcare and life sciences projects across Boston
About Our Client
My client is a well known GC that specializes in complex healthcare and high-profile academic projects valued over $100M. They are looking for a Construction Superintendent to make an immediate impact on their growing team. They are a stable company doing more than $250M in annual revenue, offer a family oriented environment, and offer internal career development.
As the Construction Superintendent, you will be responsible for:
- Provide on-site supervision in all restaurant projects.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Inspect on-site daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Construction Management or related field.
- 5-10 years of related experience.
- Experience supervising large profile academic or complex healthcare projects preferred.
- Must be able to travel to job site daily.
- Ability to work in a close team environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Internal growth and promotion opportunities
- 3 weeks PTO
- Family-oriented work environment