- Fantastic ground-up Life Science projects with top national clients!
- High density projects to the triangle market!
About Our Client
Our client is a national life sciences builder. Most projects will be mid to large scale ground-up pharmaceutical and life science projects. The business has a good tenure in the Raleigh market and is looking to continue growing in this space. Voted among best places to work and boasting strong subcontractor and client relationships in Raleigh, the team is seeking a Superintendent to join the team.
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Supervise the daily construction activities and quality control of all subcontractors.
- Supervise the coordination of field efforts between trades to achieve a timely and profitable completion in strict accordance with contract documents and specifications, law and safety requirements.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Attend weekly subcontractor and owner/architect meetings.
- Monitor site safety protocols.
- Track manpower and complete daily reports.
- Assist with quality control oversight.
- Assist with field office document control.
- Assist with creating look-ahead schedules.
- Monitor and track site deliveries.
- Verify all materials, equipment, and installation are in compliance with approved submittals and contract documents.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent will have the following experience:
- 5+ years of life sciences construction experience.
- Experience in large ground up laboratory/research/warehouse style builds
- A mature professional with excellent judgment.
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
What's on Offer
The Superintendent will receive:
- Above market base salary for the Raleigh Life Science market ($90k+)
- Discretionary bonus
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Excellent benefits including market leading health coverage, 401k, etc.
- Opportunity to join an innovative and quickly growing company nationally
- Projects local to the Raleigh area