Superintendent - Light Industrial Construction
Established GC/CM with guaranteed pipeline of projects
Benefits, bonus, PTO, cell allowance, gas card, and 401K plan
About Our Client
One of Central Florida's leading General Contractor/Construction Management firms. Specializes in light industrial and tilt-wall/tilt-up construction projects. Strong reputation in the area, especially among clients and subcontractors.If you are looking for a reputable GC that offers room for growth, a great company culture, and an excellent work/life balance, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Superintendent - Light Industrial Construction will:
- Lead the on-site team on light industrial/tilt-wall projects from inception through completion
- Create and maintain a project production schedule
- Proactively identify and help remedy design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other potential issues.
- Communicate and interpret contract scope to the entire site management team.
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work.
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor.
- Administer a Quality Control Plan.
- Review and approve all invoices and requisitions to ensure correct payment to vendor.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently adheres to OSHA safety standards.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned project personnel and maintain a positive work environment
- Communicate regularly with owners, construction managers, other superintendents, and project coordinators to ensure progress is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
The Superintendent - Light Industrial Construction should have:
- 7+ years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor
- Experience with tilt-wall and/or concrete construction
- OSHA certification and safety-oriented mindset
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience leading ground-up construction projects and managing a large team
- Proficiency in technology, especially Microsoft Office programs and ProCore (or comparable software)
What's on Offer
The Superintendent - Light Industrial Construction will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure
- Truck allowance
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off and sick days
- Excellent benefits
- 401k plan available