Superintendent - Light Industrial - SE Travel
Great company in the SE!
About Our Client
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Traveling Superintendent. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing commercial construction firm with an excellent reputation in its industry, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Typical Project Types for a superintendent:
You must have the ability to be a "road warrior" and travel away from home for extended periods of time is a must. Opportunites to come home every 2-3 weeks available.
The projects are predominantly negotiated Ground Up Commercial jobs and often designed in-house by our architectural team. We have a strong client base from coast to coast.
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial Construction Superintendent.
- Experience leading a team.
- Experience dealing with subcontractors.
- Leading job sites.
What's on Offer
Benefits, In addition to a competitive salary, we offer our full-time employees a benefits package that consists of healthcare, 401K, Life Insurance and Voluntary Benefit options. Other advantages to working include:
- Vacation, sick, and personal paid time off
- Holidays off
- Company provided and maintained technology (iPhone and iPad)
- Periodic company sponsored seminars to help develop well rounded employees, both personally and professionally
- Performance based bonus
- Truck allowance, pay between projects, and per diem (seven days a week)