- Work for a reputable GC that has been in the industry for 100+ years
- High base salary, bonus potential, and full benefits
About Our Client
Our client is looking for a Superintendent to join their team and start running projects worth $10M+ on day one. They will be working in a variety of markets, but will be primarily focused in commercial and multifamily. The compensation package being offered for the Superintendent is extremely competitive and includes high base salary, full benefits, consistent bonuses, vehicle of choice and 3 weeks of PTO. If you are looking to join a company that values their employees and has a steady pipeline of projects, this is the right opportunity for you!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities of the Superintendent:
- Work directly with the project managers to prepare schedules, organize the structure, select staff, and handle the construction equipment.
- Direct and control the project to ensure specifications and guidelines are met.
- Contact, schedule and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers, and utilities.
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer.
- Maintain a safe job site
- Hold job site meetings with project managers and the regional manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent:
- Ground Up Experience
- Knowledge of Software and Technology
- Self Motivated
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Reputation for working well with Subcontractors
What's on Offer
What is on offer for the Superintendent:
- Base salary up to $120k + bonus depending on experience
- 401k match, health/dental/vision insurance
- Longevity and growth in the company
- Direct communication with President