Superintendent -Multi Family Construction- Fredericksburg, VA
Base Salary $100,000 to $115,000 with competitive bonus and benefits!
Work for an Award winning Construction and Multi-Family Development Company!
About Our Client
- Recognized as a leader in the construction and development market.
- Multi-Family Development specialist.
- Self performs all their own work
- Projects range from $15-$150 Million
- Award winning customer service.
- Executes project with the highest level of excellence, quality, and service.
- Adds value at every state of development and construction process.
- Services include real estate development, general contracting, and construction management.
- High Quality, sophisticated, maximizing results for larger returns.
- Supervise the daily construction activities and quality control of all subcontractors.
- Supervise the coordination of field efforts between trades to achieve a timely and profitable completion in strict accordance with contract documents and specifications, law and safety requirements.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Attend weekly subcontractor and owner/architect meetings.
- Monitor site safety protocols.
- Track manpower and complete daily reports.
- Assist with quality control oversight.
- Assist with field office document control.
- Assist with creating look-ahead schedules.
- Monitor and track site deliveries.
- Verify all materials, equipment, and installation are in compliance with approved submittals and contract documents.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 to 15 years of multi-family construction experience.
- Experience with wood-framed multi-family base buildings.
- Knowledge of scheduling, estimating, and cost principles.
- Basic knowledge of Prolog Software, or similar.
- A mature professional with excellent judgment.
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Up to $115,000 with opportunity for growth and career advancement!
Opportunity for a life long career with award wining company.
If qualified Apply Now!