- Interested in leading a multifamily construction project for a medium GC?
- Projects are located in and around the Greater Seattle area!
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned General Contractor located in Seattle, WA. Our client specializes has been in the industry for over 25 years and specializes in Multifamily and Commercial projects across the nation. No project is left off limits! Our client is looking for a Multifamily Superintendent to lead projects in and around the Seattle area who can apply their expertise and passion to the communities they create.
* Manages all functions of the job site as it relates to construction; providing hands-on field supervision for site operations including direct supervision of assistants, subcontractors, vendors, craftsmen, and other construction related personnel
* Project Oversight
* Responsible for scheduling, contract negotiations, and project oversight for property construction* Managing multiple scopes/trades within the project up to $50 million in size
* Be responsible for the safety conditions on site as well as ensuring compliance with all OSHA and local safety regulations* Manage the activities of multiple contractors* Follow established guidelines and procedures to increase communication and overall efficiency* Participate in the planning process by providing scheduling, construct ability reviews, and logistical information to property developers* Pre-qualify contractors* Establish and monitor construction schedule* Establish and monitor quality control requirements* Perform on site inspections to ensure standards are met and construction adheres to plans and specifications* Ensure positive communication and team orientation with members of Development Team, Construction Team, and Residential Services* Function as primary liaison between Design, Property Development, Real Estate, and Construction on specific concept items* Attend work as scheduled to support the ongoing success of the companyMPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- minimum of 5 years experience leading multifamily construction projects
- Experience on ground-up multifamily construction projects
- A Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field preferred
- In lieu of a degree, additional work experience is acceptable
- Project lead experience preferred Previous experience in a superintendent or project lead experience preferred
- Great communication skills
- Has experience in garden style, wood frame, and podium projects
- Familiar with procore or PM software
What's on Offer
* Health, vision and dental benefits
* 401K company match
* Gas card
* cell phone/phone allowance
* a competitive base salary up to $140,000 dependent on experience
* 10+ days PTO
* opportunity to earn annual bonuses