- Top Design-Build GC in Ohio
- Chance to lead award Winning Project in Cincinnati
About Our Client
With it's inception in the 1900's our client has become a leader in real estate development and construction. An award winning contractor, our client has a presence across the State of Ohio and the East Coast of the United States. Specializing in commercial, health-care, municipal, and multifamily construction our client has an extensive portfolio that continues to expand.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Conducts weekly safety and planning meetings with subcontractors.
- Coordinates and manages the scheduling of subcontractor work.
- Monitors the quality and progress of all construction work and provides updates to the Project Manager.
- Identifies and informs the Project Manager of the need for change orders as appropriate, based on the project needs or client requests.
- Coordinates the final on-site construction activities, such as obtaining Certificates of Occupancy and creating and managing the completion of the Punch List.
- Plans weekly project activities and provides direction to the subcontractors on the work to be performed with direction from Project Manager.
- Monitors the project schedule and notifies the Project Manager of status towards completing plan activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft and above average computer skills
- 5+ years experience as a Lead Superintendent
- 5+ years experience with Multifamily Construction
- Proven Track-Record of successfully completing projects on-time and within budget
What's on Offer
- Base Salary between $80,000 - $120,000
- 3 Weeks Starting PTO
- Bonus, 401k Match, Company Vehicle
- Opportunity as a Lead Superintendent
- Full Benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision
- Company Gear
- Paid for company outings
- Career Growth Opportunity