- Join a great southeastern builder/developer!
- Exciting project pipeline in the Charlotte area!
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Southeastern builder/developer for multifamily, office, and retail construction projects. Along with construction, they operate in the development and property management spaces - being a veritable one stop shop and allowing them to have more control over future planning and execution of long term corporate strategies. Providing preconstruction, design-build and general contracting services on the construction side, this company knows many different ways to handle any given project. With an established presence in Southeast, the Charlotte construction team is continuing to see growth and has a strong pipeline of projects in the area. If you are a Superintendent and have experience with managing the interiors portion of multifamily construction projects, please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Tyler directly for more info at 617-824-2654.
The Superintendent - Multifamily Interiors - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Meeting weekly and communicating daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Managing the site through completion.
- Proactively identifying design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attaining a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforcing safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintaining appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicating daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent - Multifamily Interiors - Charlotte will have the following experience:
- 3+ years as a Superintendent for a general contractor or developer
- Experience handling the interiors portion of multifamily projects
- Experience leading projects without an assistant Super, comfortable interfacing with owners as needed
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- Proficiency in scheduling software is a plus
- OSHA 30 Hr Certification
- Based in NC and open to travel as needed within the region
What's on Offer
The successful Superintendent - Multifamily Interiors - Charlotte will receive:
- Base salary depending on experience, $80,000-$120,000 with flexibility contingent on experience
- Annual Bonus
- Company Vehicle with gas card
- Per diem allowance when traveling plus lodging near project site
- Excellent benefits, 401K, etc.