- Be a part of a growing team with an excellent reputation
- Strong repeat clients with a healthy pipeline
About Our Client
A highly reputable contractor that focuses on the development of its employees, career growth, and leadership opportunities. This general contractor has a growing portfolio and is excited to bring on a few additional people to the team including a Senior Superintendent.
- Thoroughly review construction documents
- Perform detailed quantity takeoffs
- Act as an internal resource for unit costs, production rates, and cost opinions
- Facilitate the subcontractor bid process to include processing, distribution and tracking of all project bidding documentation.
- Ability to utilize software programs and templates to process, distribute and track all project documentation.
- Plan and schedule projects.
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
- Manage project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment; continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion.
- Productivity management
- Visit under-performing job sites to assist with resolutions
- Perform project closeout
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- 10+ years experience as a Project Manager on concrete projects
- Technologically Savvy: Software proficient
- Experience with large scale projects - $15M+
- Motivated team players that wants to grow a business
- Large commercial and/or industrial experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on projects
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Vehicle allowances or Company Vehicle
- PTO/Vacation Time