Superintendent - Multifamily
Competitive compensation package
Growth Opportunity within the company
About Our Client
Our client has a track record for excellence. With a wide-range of experience, exceptional teamwork, and phenomenal growth, they are wanting more and need someone on site who can lead the way on some of the $70 million in their pipeline. This company places a strong emphasis on positive company culture and leadership.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment, submittal and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a three-week look-ahead schedule for all activities on the job site; submit to Project Manager and/or Prime contractor weekly.
- Facilitate company safety program (job site safety inspections, weekly safety meetings, etc.).
- Maintain daily reports to submit to Project Manager and or Prime contractor daily.
- Maintain project photos of all phases and features of work.
- Maintain entire job site in neat and orderly manner. Assure good housekeeping practices are employed in all areas.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all equipment and material installed is what was submitted by subcontractor.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of experience working at a commercial general contractor
- Must have wood frame experience
- Must have ground up experience
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- OSHA certification (preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience leading ground-up construction projects and managing a large team
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary & bonus structure
- Medical insurance including dental
- Generous 401K structure
- Company car/truck or car allowance