- Establish General Contractor with backlog of projects
- Take the next step in your career.
About Our Client
A general contractor, construction manager, and design-builder focused on providing the highest level of service. Over 80% of our work is for repeat clients. At Build Group, client relationships are everything and are driven by trust and integrity which are the core values our company was built upon. Since 2007
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
In this job the Superintendent will:
- Site Staging - Develop and maintain a complete site layout plan, coordinating with both internal and external parties.
- Quality Control - Partner with internal teams to develop and maintain a project-specific quality control program to ensure high-quality standards are being met in a timely manner.
- Job Equipment - Identify needs, manage and maintain equipment with internal team(s)e and suppliers.
- Leadership - Develop and lead a team to continuously grow and do their best work.
- Safety - Establish and maintain a safe and orderly worksite with employees and subcontractors.
- Scheduling - Develop, communicate, and manage the schedule for a project or assigned portion of a project.
- Subcontractor Coordination - Lead all aspects of subcontractor coordination to ensure progress on deliverables.
The Successful Applicant
The Superintendent will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of construction field experience with a minimum of 2 years as a Lead Superintendent
- Excellent communication and leadership.
- Solid computer skills, with a working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Project, Excel, and Word.
- OSHA-30 certification.
- A valid driver's license.
What's on Offer
We offer excellent compensation package for full-time employees that exceeds industry standard. The package includes medical, dental and vision insurance as well as life insurance and short- and long-term disability. HR Construction also offers a 401k plan as well as paid holidays, vacation, sick and bereavement leave.