- Deep Pipeline of Projects for upcoming five years
- Competitive compensation Package
About Our Client
My client is a leading vertically integrated Multifamily real estate company. They focus on construction projects throughout the DFW metroplex. Seeking senior superintendent to join their fast growing team.
- Lead Superintendent will be responsible to develop and implement a program to ensure timely delivery of materials to meet the project timelines and requirements.
- Lead Superintendent will be a proficient scheduler and will develop and maintain a complete jobsite schedule encompassing all aspects of his/her specific jobsite. Sr. Superintendent will be responsible to communicate, upload to Procore, and distribute the schedule to the field team.
- Weekly Subcontractor meetings to be conducted by the Senior Superintendent to include, but not limited to a look ahead schedule review, safety, SWPPP, quality control, RFI's, submittals, coordination items, toolbox topics, etc.
- Senior Superintendent will be responsible for a thorough plan review prior to going vertical. Plan review to include, but not limited to; Fair Housing Compliance, Code Compliance, Constructability, Long Lead Items, Turn Sequence (Including Jurisdictional requirements), Egress, Dimensional Conflicts, Quality Control, Potential MEP conflicts, Etc.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-9 years of experience as a Superintendent
- Must be familiar with multi-family construction procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in construction or related field is preferred.
- Must be PC proficient.
What's on Offer
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation Time, Sick Time, Holidays PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Savings Account
- Highly Competitive Base Salary