- Strong pipeline throughout 2022, clear track to Senior Superintendent.
- Competitive pay and benefits for the current market.
About Our Client
Client is a strong, Atlanta-based, commercial construction general contractor that is continuing to expand their Hospitality project list. They are well known for retaining their team due to their strong regard for work/life balance and compensation packages.
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short-term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Ground up Hospitality projects required.
- Ground Up Casino experience a plus+
- Travel will be required to the NE - this project will take 2 years to complete.
- 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry as superintendent
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package depending on experience
- 15-20 days of PTO
- 9-12 company holidays
- 100% Medical Benefits
- 401k Plan with company match
- Car allowance/company match
- Cell Phone and laptop provided
- Milestone Bonus Incentives
- End of year Bonus
- Life Insurance Policy
- Generous maternity & Paternity leave