Superintendent - National Travel - Light Industrial
Join a nationally top ranked GC with an excellent reputation
Amazing compensation & benefits package - Read Details Below!
About Our Client
With over 40 offices across the country, this is one of the fastest growing construction general contractors in the United States. Known as the go-to contractor for light industrial projects such as cold stage facilities, warehouses, distribution centers, and more!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Participate with the project manager in preparing a schedule of construction activities and schedule
- Direct and control the total construction project to meet specifications and budget
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer in their duties including managing material deliverables and equipment
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors
- Inform all supervisors and subcontractors promptly of any construction schedule changes
- Assist in the preparation of all job progress and cost reports to accurately reflect actual costs
- Review and approve all requisitions, field purchase orders, invoices, and other significant reports and documents
- Cooperate with the owner, keeping them informed of construction progress
- Coordinate with architects and trade partners
- Hold jobsite meetings with project manager and the regional manager
- Report regularly to the project manager to keep them consistently informed on job progress, plans, and problems
- Maintain daily records to include all significant project info, events, conditions, visitors, owner representative contacts, etc.
- Adhere to the company's safety program in all phases and areas of the project
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Construction Superintendent
- Must have a project history of large scale light industrial and/or commercial projects over 100,000 sf
- Must have thorough knowledge of ground-up construction including site work phases
- Preference for pre-cast or tilt-up construction experience
- Ability to travel
- Technical proficiencies with project scheduling and project management software
What's on Offer
- Base salary 110k - 120k + annual bonus
- Vehicle allowance $750/month
- Per diem
- Travel expenses covered every 2 weeks
- Excellent health insurance
- Profit sharing
- 15 days PTO/year
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service with the company
- Traditional and Roth 401k
Interested to learn more? Please submit your resume today for review within 48 business hours.