- Strong pipeline of work going into 2023
- Lucrative salary with unlimited growth potential
About Our Client
My client is a real estate development firm in the Greater St. Louis area looking to fill a Superintendent position. They are multifamily specific, with a focus on 5 markets (St. Louis, Nashville, Austin, Charlotte, and Phoenix). Their largest markets currently are Phoenix and Nashville. They have an effective growth initiative and plan set out for the next couple years. They strive to exceed client expectations and experience frequent repeat business due to this.
- Assist in the development of Project Schedule.
- Schedule all trade & manpower activities for efficient work flow.
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-throughs, as required.
- Attend trade contractor scope reviews prior to trade award.
- Track long lead items & material procurement.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Hold start-up meetings with subcontractors to review scope of work, schedule & safety requirements.
- Support logistics planning.
- Seek opportunities to enhance project efficiency.
- Manage efficient & timely project close-out including punch list completion, as-built review, attic stock demobilization, etc.
Apply now and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience as a Superintendent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in multifamily construction
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Project)
- Team oriented individual
- Must be self monitoring
- Ability to take responsibility
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $100K-$120K, depending on project experience
- Bonus Opportunity dependent on finishing project (capped at 10% of salary)
- Healthcare coverage
- Short/long-term disability
- Unlimited PTO
- Vehicle allowance
- 401k match