Superintendent - Relocate To Philly
Quickly growing business portfolio - great opportunity
Complex and interesting projects
About Our Client
Our client is a growing developer builder in Philadelphia, PA with over $1B in current portfolio. Specializing in adaptive reuse, repositioning and large scale additions, they are looking for a strong Superintendent to join the team. This role and future projects will be located in and around Philadelphia.
The Multifamily Construction Superintendent will:
- Manage the job site from inception through completion.
- Communicate and meet regularly with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes, and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project-specific issues.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate effectively with owners, construction managers, other superintendents, and project managers to ensure appropriate progress
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience as a Superintendent on commercial projects
- Experience managing non-union trades and specialty trades with on site personnel over 100 people
- Experience formulating and managing a micro 3-6 week schedule
- Advise architects and owners on areas of improvement related to drawing specs
- Have proven experience building mid and high rise construction and/or large scale adaptive reuse projects
- Strong technical background with MEP required
- OSHA 30 required
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Project Bonus
- PTO, Sick Time
- 401k with Match
- Relocation Assistance Provided