- Competitive base salary between $70,000 - $90,0000
- Opportunity to work on residential remodels and new construction
About Our Client
My client is an award-winning custom builder, specializing in high-end architecturally designed single-family residential construction. they have been in business for over 40 years, and have established themselves as a premier builder in this segment. With an opening for a Site Supervisor with experience in custom residential construction at the top end of the quality scale. Seeking a knowledgeable team player who puts attention to detail first, works well with others, and respects our process to get the job done. This full-time position.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- On-site supervision of all aspects of construction on large, custom residential projects.
- Manage project from start to finish and ensure client satisfaction.
- Will be the first line responsibility for project quality & schedule.
- Responsible for meeting cost budgets supported by office-based Project Manager.
- Coordinate materials ordering & deliveries supported by the Project Manager.
- Supervision of employees and subcontractors on a daily basis.
- Promotes jobsite safety, cleanliness, and security during construction.
- Maintain daily & weekly calendars to ensure all aspects of project are on schedule.
- Supervises completion of various progress checklists and final punch list.
- Oversight of county inspections.
- Occasionally perform lead carpenter tasks such as layout and construction.
- Timely and confident dispute resolution.
The Successful Applicant
- Have a minimum of 7 years experience & expertise managing the process of high-end residential construction.
- Must be strong team leader with proven ability to manage in-house crews and subs.
- Vast knowledge of residential construction with knowledge of local building codes.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with Production Director, Project Managers, subcontractors, clients, and architects as necessary.
- Excellent communication & organization skills proficient in MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Previous supervisory experience and dispute resolution skills are a plus.
What's on Offer
- My client offers a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off (PTO), a 401(K) plan, and discretionary Vested Profit Sharing.
- Base Salary based on experience
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunities