Superintendent - Retail Projects
Company has very solid footprint in restaurant and retail spaces
Most Projects within an hour Indianapolis
About Our Client
Our Client is a growing commercial construction company looking for a cohesive team member that fits well with their experienced team. Based in Indianapolis, they are a very successful company that prides themselves on providing the best service in vision of achieving desired results set forth by their clients. Our client mainly focuses on retail and healthcare construction projects and prepare for projects 2+ years in advance.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, inspections
- Work in partnership with PM to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project status and that meets the cost and time requirements of the project
- Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project
- Always promotes positive relationships by dealing expertly and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors while instilling this philosophy in the project team
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent:
- Experience as a Project Superintendent (Strongly preferred)
- Experience in managing, training and developing people
- Project experience should include out of the ground, renovation work in occupied and unoccupied environments, urban and suburban work locations, and a complete understanding of high-level finishes
- You will have experience with complex, fast paced, and high visibility projects
- Projects are mostly local, but some out of state. Need candidate to be ready to travel.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary $80K-$95K
- 401k match, health/dental/vision insurance
- Company incentives
- Longevity and growth in the company
- Very supportive company that has high retention rate
- Great company culture with solid work/life balance
- Notable Project backlog and pipeline
- Annual structured review
- Great PTO plan
- Company Car and gas expenses paid.