- 30 year old company with excellent reputation among subcontractors
- Diverse portfolio of unique projects ranging from $30-$100M
About Our Client
My client is a name brand Detroit General Contractor with a diversified portfolio of exciting projects including Healthcare, Commercial, Multifamily, Light Industrial, and Higher Education. They've continuously grown in their 30 years in business, doing $200M in revenue last year and are looking to grow that with their full pipeline through 2023. They value a team-oriented culture, allowing for work/life balance and a flexible schedule.
- Plan and manage all onsite activities
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-throughs, as required
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Assist PM with budget and cost tracking
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience as a Superintendent
- Significant experience with Healthcare projects preferred
- Experience with projects from $20M+
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management preferred but not required
- Excellent Communication Skills
- OSHA Certified
What's on Offer
- $85-$110k base salary based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Unlimited career growth opportunities
- 3+ weeks of PTO
- Generous car allowance/ company truck
- 401(k) with 5% match