- Are you looking to join a company that values stability?
- How about joining a team that is looking to grow their operations?
About Our Client
My client, an established, growing General Contractor in the Columbia region, is looking to add a talented Superintendent to oversee their upcoming pipeline in South Carolina. Established over 45 years ago, they have cemented their reputation as one of the most recognizable General Contractors in the Southeastern market. They offer an opportunity for long term growth, as the average employee tenure is about 15 years, as well as a competitive base salary. The key to their success has been a focus on the work life balance of their employees, investing in them outside of work. They focus mainly on tilt-up commercial projects, with an extremely strong forecast of business in South Carolina. They are actively looking for a Superintendent to bring onto their team to oversee the field operations in Columbia, SC. Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Davis Fallon directly at 617-824-2689!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Construction Superintendent - Tilt Up - Columbia will be responsible for:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
Construction Superintendent - Tilt-Up - Columbia should have:
- 5+ Years as a Superintendent with a General Contractor
- Experience managing commercial projects - $1M - $10M+ ideally
- Experience with Tilt-Up Projects are Preferred
- Commercial, Light Industrial and Health-care projects are preferred
- Applicable construction software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
Construction Superintendent - Tilt-Up - Columbia will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary - $80,000 - 120,000 base
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Ability to be a Leader in the organization