- Results driven company with competitive compensation package
- Career Growth
About Our Client
Client is a top commercial construction general contractor with strong pipeline heading into 2022. Long tenured Superintendent core.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short-term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with light industrial projects preferred
- 5+ years of Superintendent experience focusing on tiltwall projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stable work record
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field required
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience.