- Superintendent Light Industrial Construction
- Expanding General Contractor
About Our Client
- Long time General contractor
- A general contractor that works in different areas of construction with multiple offices and a large amount of employees.
- A well represented premier contractor in the Southeast
- Great growth potential.
- Has a wide range of projects with focus on ground up light industrial projects.
- Has a great commitment to the community by giving back.
- 100% owned by employees.
- A great backlog of repeat customers allows for this growth to continue.
- Manages projects fully on-site
- Coordinates internal teams
- Communicates effectively, establishes and fosters relationships with project managers, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Does not just manages people but works with them
- Assist in hiring and mentoring new employees
- Ensure safety protocols are being adhered to on the job site
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10+ years of experience
- Experience in the senior super role
- Experience in Tilt-up Light Industrial
- Ground up work experience needed
- Work with projects over $10M
- Good with technology
What's on Offer
- $110,000-150,000 in base salary
- Carpenters healthcare benefits
- Lucrative Bonuses
- Car allowance
- Travel per diem
- 401K match
- Negotiable PTO
- Paid sabbatical every five years and up to 10k bonus
- Community involvement
- Gas reimbursement
- Exciting projects
- Lead diverse groups