Superintendent - Top ENR Multifamily GC - Raleigh
Become the boss and oversee the sitework on multiple largescale projects
Multifamily GC that is always bidding and and working new projects!
About Our Client
Our client is a Top ENR Multifamily GC. They are one of the most well known multifamily builders in the country building projects ranging anywhere from 200-500 units and upwards of $40M in total value. As they continue to build award winning work throughout the Southeast, they are seeking an experienced multifamily Superintendent to join the team in a Lead role. First project is in Charleston, SC with plenty of projects in the pipeline in the Southeast to follow. If this sounds like a company you could see yourself at, please apply for immediate consideration.
Superintendent - Top ENR Multifamily GC - Raleigh duties include but are not limited to:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent - Top ENR Multifamily GC - Raleigh will have:
- Minimum of 8 years of construction superintendent experience at a reputable GC
- Experience building ground up multifamily projects 15M+ in a Senior or Lead role
- OSHA certification preferred
- Comfortable leading projects and managing a large team
- Willingness to travel throughout the Southeastern United States
What's on Offer
Superintendent - Top ENR Multifamily GC - Raleigh will enjoy:
- Great competitive base! $120K-$130K + Bonus + Benefits
- comprehensive health
- quarterly bonuses
- truck allowance
- Extreme opportunity for individual growth and experience!
If you are interested, please click apply or give me a call at 617.824.2685